Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Breeze Fashion


It’s the middle of the summer and it’s hot. So how do you look your best and keep your cool? Here is how I would do it with some of these great finds from Indie Artisans Summer Breeze collection.

I would start with this lovely one of a kind necklace with artisan lampwork beads.

  
Add a hand painted silk satin scarf with complementary colors to wear around my waste. 


Since it’s hot, I would pull my long hair back and clip on this lovely handmade chiffon flower.


With all that gorgeous color a neutral but stylish raw silk carpet bag completes the ensemble.


And if I had a little girl, this gorgeous halter and capris set would be absolutely perfect.


Find these and more unique artisan made items in the Indie Artisans Summer Breeze Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment